The Greater Hilltop Area
What is the Greater Hilltop Area?
The Greater Hilltop area is a community made up of many neighborhoods. The Greater Hilltop area is approximately 15 square miles and includes approximately 75,000 residents. The geographic area as defined by the City of Columbus includes the following boundaries:
- I-70 on the north
- I-270 on the West and South
- the railroad tracks just West of Harrisburg Pike/Central Avenue/3C Highway on the East
Useful Site Links
By clicking on any of the following links, a new window will open with site and content outside of the control of the Friends of the Hilltop.
Other Hilltop Organizations:
- Greater Hilltop Area Commission
- Hilltop Business Association
- Hilltop Historical Society
- West High School Alumni Association
- Highland West Neighbors Association
- Greater Hilltop Shalom Zone
- Hilltop Kiwanis
City of Columbus:
- City of Columbus 311 Call Center
- City of Columbus
- Keep Columbus Beautiful
- Columbus Police Department
- Columbus Fire Department
- Columbus Department of Trade and Development
Other Helpful Sites:
Greater Hilltop Area Zip Codes
The Hilltop encompasses several zip codes (in part or in total), including the following:
Friends of the Hilltop is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
© 2000-2017, Friends of the Hilltop. All rights reserved.